Slow and Steady Wins the Race

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 6:12 AM | 2 comments »

Another pound gone! I've been working out SO hard this week. I'm really tired today. I think I may need a little rest from the running and weight training. Today is that day.

I registered for a 5k race happening in March. I feel very ready. I've been consistently running 4-5 times a week now. I can't say that I run very fast, but I run and that's all that matters right now. 

I'm going to Coconut Grove today to hang out with my best friend who's still in town and do some boutique shopping. I LOVE shopping in Miami. 

UPDATE: When I got out of the shower I weighed again and I am actually down 2 pounds! YEAH!

2 comments

  1. jinxxxygirl // January 29, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

    Yeah for the 5k! It will be great motivation! Remember no matter how slow you run you are faster than someone on the couch! Have fun shopping! Jinx!

  2. bayoubabe // January 29, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

    Congrats on your weight loss ! Keep up your continued success !

Post a Comment