MENUS

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 2:40 PM | 3 comments »

I decided to start posting what I am eating here. I don't know why. I do it on www.fitday.com already for myself, but I know sharing is a good thing.

16 oz. coffee w/ 1 splenda and 2 tbs. half n half                      86 cal   3.7nc                                        

2 boiled eggs                                                                               143 cal      .8nc

1.2 oz. cheddar cheese                                                               137 cal       .4nc

9 large green pimiento stuffed olives                                       53 cal     1.7nc

1 small chicken leg (drumstick and thigh) roasted              212 cal        0nc

157 grams steamed broccoli                                                       55 cal     6.1nc

1 tbs. KRAFT Ranch Dressing                                                    74 cal       .7nc

TOTALS                                                                                      759 cal    11.9nc

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 8, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

    Congratulations on your weight loss. 5lbs. That's awesome! Your blog is inspiring and look forward to reading more in the future. I started this journey on 12/18 again as the weight creaped back on over the past 6 years. 4 lbs down and 21 to go!! :) keep up the good work!

  2. Harry/JP // January 8, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

    Thanks for sharing, Penny!

    Is that your entire day's menu? Or is it a partial day's menu?

  3. Sweet Copper Penny // January 9, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

    Harry, it was only partial. I didn't finish. I ate another piece of chicken for dinner and a 2nd serving of broccoli!

Post a Comment