DO-OVER

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 12:52 PM | 1 comments »

Ok, I'm going to pretend my last post didn't happen. (Although big hugs right back at ya October!) I felt SO much better after a run, an intense ab routine and an 8 ounce steak. LOL Yes folks, I ate an entire 8 oz grilled ribeye, every last little chunk of black and blue fat on it. And it was delicious! I think that's what I needed, just a nice big chunk of meat. Then, I actually went ahead and got on the scale AFTER I ate, and it said 168.5, so I'm all good. I would imagine that this morning (prior to the carnivorous carnage fornication) I was probably around 167-168. Then I took some measurements and compared them to my measurements from www.fitday.com that I took in December. I have lost 5 inches from my waist and 4 inches from my hips. YEAH ME! The working out is really transforming my body shape.I notice my muffin top is almost gone and my butt is a bit higher than it used to be.

Now, if only I could correct the damage done from breast feeding two children. How did my nice, perky 34 C's turn into 36 Longs? LOL

1 comments

  1. bayoubabe // January 28, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

    UNDERWIRE. Nuf said. Gravity. Get a great sports bra. and PUSH them headlights/puppies UP.

    I had my last child at the ripe age of 38, so I hear ya. Breastfed is BESTFED :)

Post a Comment