Another 1.5 Bites the Dust

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 7:45 AM | 2 comments »

Down another pound (and a half!) YEAH! Something has obviously kicked in to get my weightloss going so well all of a sudden. But whatever it is, I'm all about it. YEAH!!

House is a dusty mess. Tile work still happening. Should be done by Friday. Messy, messy.

Had a long chat with my Dad yesterday. Feeling much better. Some of it was my own mis-perception. Glad I didn't fly off the handle and go crazy. I would have looked and felt like a fool. It's nice to be a grown up. Sad it took me 34 years to start acting like one! 

Took the exercise break yesterday. Today is a running day again. 

2 comments

  1. ~Oct // January 7, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

    Congrats on the loss! And very cool that you and your dad are talking. :) Now what's the third thing? Good things are supposed to happen in 3's you know.

  2. Anonymous // January 7, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

    Goodbye to that one pound (and a half) worth of jello fat LOL, it's actually quite a lot. I held one pound of ground beef at the store today and thought, wow... this is how much I can lose in one day, amazinG!!

    I'm glad you had that talk with your father, family is important and lets face it... we're stuck with 'em forever :)

Post a Comment