Pizza Party Pride

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 4:15 PM | 0 comments »

We had a small get-together last night. It was rather impromptu. In fact, the plans for it were conveniently made while I was out running! Go figure. Anyway, hubby ordered pizza from my favorite New York style pizza place. I ate ABSOLUTELY NONE! I had 2 ounces of almonds and refilled my water. I did have 2 shots of tequila with everybody, but that's not even a big deal to me. I had not eaten much all day, and what I did eat was pretty low calorie. 

Anyway, I still haven't stood on the scale but I know I'm doing ok. I decided that Week 4 of the Couch to 5k program is exactly where I need to be for the next week. The first 3 weeks were just too easy, so after 1 day, I moved ahead. However, yesterday's run was pretty tough. I'm going to do it twice more before moving on. I still haven't worked out yet today because the family has stolen the large tv for their Lara Croft Tomb Raider Wii endeavors! As soon as the kids go to bed, I'm going to do THE FIRM from 1989. (by the way, if you've never done THE FIRM, the new ones are okay, but the original videos from the late 1980's are amazing!) I hate the woman who leads this workout. Her name is Susan Harris. She has a dancer's body and she makes me sick with her commentary like "it's hard, eh?" and "isn't this better than dieting?" I want to shove my shoe up her proverbial, skinny rectum every time she says those words on my tv! Seriously, her workout is amazing and how she does all of the floor work with additional ankle weight on is beyond my small minded comprehension!

0 comments

Post a Comment