Not Much Time

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 4:39 PM | 1 comments »

So the tile work finally moved into my office today and my poor IMac got booted to another room. I didn't even bother turning it on for most of the day. The amount of sandy dust all over my house is INSANE! I also have lots of trim and other painting to touch up. One of my best friends from NYC is coming on the 23rd, and I'd like to have my house back together by then! 

I lost 2 pounds since yesterday. I ran HARD today. It felt great. I'm thinking later I might do some work on the bowflex also. 

I'm not posting my menu today. But I will say I ate a big plate of tomato/mozz/olive oil/basil/vinegar for lunch and then had 2 hot dogs later on. Wasn't much I could do. The kitchen was ripped apart most of the day and we can't really afford to be eating out today. I just cooked Italian sausage and peppers and onions and I MAY have a little of that if I'm hungry later. 

1 comments

  1. bayoubabe // January 11, 2009 at 2:31 AM  

    Your menu sounds delish. It's been a while since I had a good ole hot dog... Pass the mustard Please and thank you !@

Post a Comment