Silly Me

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 6:30 AM | 2 comments »

Ok, so I have been stripping the wallpaper and painting my office since Monday. I thought I ripped the cable out of the wall so I didn't plug my computer in until today. Come to find out, the router was just not plugged up. DUH! The only upside to not having internet for 3 days was that I got A LOT done. I painted my downstairs bathroom, got down all the wallpaper in the house and finished painting the entire downstairs (including the trim!) I even painted the inside of my pantry closet! It looks great and I'll post some pics as soon as I can charge my camrea batteries.

I've also managed to workout everyday this week while I was painting, and I sure didn't cheat on the eating side, as I was TOO BUSY! I'm finally back down some. I'm super excited. Also, I'm up to running two miles straight.

2 comments

  1. Unknown // January 22, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

    Awesome, sounds as though you were very active this past week!

  2. Harry/JP // January 22, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

    Good job on the exercise and diet fronts, Penny.

    I'm sure your hard work will be rewarded at the scale.

    Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment