Wild about Tile

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 10:58 AM | 0 comments »

The new tile is looking good. This is Day #3 and it appears to me he'll have at least 2 more before he's done. I didn't realize how much work it was. 

You know you are desperate to see a loss on the scale when you convince yourself if you took off that band-aid on your knee that you'd drop half a pound! The second I realized what I was rationalizing to myself  I started to laugh. That's just DUMB! 

But anyway, I'm the same today. No loss, no gain. Tomorrow, however, is another day. I'm just a little concerned about how I'm gonna be able to work out today. I don't have a lot of space upstairs to use and the tile is not ready down here for me to use. I need to think about it and figure something out. I'll let you all know what I come up with.

0 comments

Post a Comment