ANGRY Day

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 7:10 AM | 3 comments »

I think it's time for that dreaded TOM. I bet it comes today. I woke up VERY angry, about NOTHING. We just got a new cable/internet service and I was pissed off it wasn't working right away when I got up. The coffee couldn't brew fast enough. And poor hubby. I actually considered asking him to come closer so I could rip his lips off and make him kiss my ass with them. And for NOTHING. He did NOTHING. I just feel FOUL today. I haven't weighed in a few days. I'm a bit leary after my Friday night excursion. I did 35 minutes of cardio and arms yesterday, followed by 20 mintues of abs and then a 30 minute run. I'm eating fine. I really shouldn't care, but with TOM coming, I just don't want to see the number on the scale! I think I'm going to go for a run and see if that helps. Pray for me. Wait.. no.. scratch that. Pray for everyone else around me. LOL

3 comments

  1. ~Oct // January 27, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

    Haha ... I wonder if that's what is wrong with me sometimes. I'm on continuous birth control so I haven't had a period in a couple of years but I do still get anxious and moody over next to nothing at times. And I HATE those days when a multitude of little things (like dropping a pen and seeing it roll to wear you can't easily retrieve it, then tearing your blouse when you do try, then bobbing your head when you stand up again, then realizing that the pen is leaking ... grrrrrrRRRRR!.

    Poor Cro was defending himself just a couple of days ago when I lashed out verbally about my desk needing to have a strip of facing glued back in place, STILL. After he promised to fix it once he figures out the best way to clamp it (so the glue would set) I replied that if it was going to take him as long as our bathroom remodel, not to bother. I immediately felt so bad because our bathroom remodel is the last thing on our minds ... it's waiting on us to regain our financial security first!

    Anyway, it happens to all of us, snapping at nothing and then feeling bad afterward. *hugs* from a girl you've never met.

  2. bayoubabe // January 27, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

    Yes, Hugs, ALL AROUND>>> Think about the Book of Esther.. It's TOUGH BEING A WOMAN !!

    Seriously though, after my hysterectomy, I started to get a 'pain/cringe' in my hip area.. went to the ER, and after various tests, they found out that it is NORMAL to have these 'twinges' in the hip area, and it was just the ovaries, 'fake ovulating'.. I know TMI, but its something I go through monthly as well... and NOTHING helps it.

    I'm there with you. Some days I want to spit them out and chew them (MEN) !! and for NOTHING :)

    Take care and let us know how your day progresses...

    Take care girlfriend.

    Bayoubabe

  3. jinxxxygirl // January 27, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

    I know what you mean. About a week before my little monthly visit everybody better watch out, especially hubby. I guess because we feel safer lashing out at them because we know they love us and will forgive us. Mine is not so much anger as it is moodiness, anxiety, tears,being quiet, withdrawn with my own thoughts, back pain, just plain miserablness.....UUUuuughhh just thinking about it. Hang in there girl. It will pass, thank GOD! Exercise is suppose to help but to tell you the truth if i'm gonna take an extra day off from running thats when its gonna happen. LOL! Be good JInx!

Post a Comment