So SICK!

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 6:16 AM | 2 comments »

So I just spent the last 4 days either taking care of someone who was fatally vomitting, or fatally vomitting myself! All 4 of us got this horrible stomach flu (my son apparently brought it home from Pre-K) and I have been in bed for 3 days. I FINALLY feel human again today. However, I woke up only to look around the house and see what really happens when Mommy takes a day off. It looks like a hurricane came through here! On top of that, any time anyone in the house gets sick, I wash EVERYTHING. So, today everything is getting washed in hot water (blankets, pillows, towels, etc) and the new floors are getting a good bleaching! 

I haven't worked out since Friday and I am desperate to run today. I'm going to take it easy though. I also haven't stepped on a scale since then. Hubby told me this morning he lost 5 pounds from the flu, so maybe I did too. I haven't eaten much at all in the last 3 days so I would not be surprised.

2 comments

  1. bayoubabe // February 4, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

    OMG ! Read my posts today, I went through four days of high fever with my son also... gees. we must be twin families, pray all is better now.

    Seems our posts are SO similar today LOL

  2. Harry/JP // February 4, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

    Sounds like a horrible stretch, Penny.

    I hope you're all feeling 100% better by now.

    Take extra good care of yourself. :)

Post a Comment