Broken Stall

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 6:13 AM | 5 comments »

I guess it's official. I broke the small stall I was suffering! I've kept my wokrouts up very high this week. In fact, hubby made a comment yesterday like "wish I hd time to workout 2 hours a day!" I told him to shut up and that I don't hear any complaints when he touches my butt! LOL

I'm just glad things are working. I feel very tired, but in a good way. Like my muscles are tired every afternoon. I was so tired yesterday I took the kdis to the pool and half slept for about an hour while they played. Good thing I had sunscreen on!

I'm about to workout and then I'm off for a day of usual household shopping. Have a good one everyone.

5 comments

  1. Harry/JP // February 14, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

    Congrats on breaking your stall, Penny!

    Good news indeed. :)

  2. jinxxxygirl // February 15, 2009 at 2:44 AM  

    Yeahhh Penny! I always worry about stepping up my workouts beyond what i know i can keep up. Because i'm afraid once i go back to my normal workout schedule the weight will just come back. Is that valid? I don't know. Even after a year of getting to know and understand this body i still don't have alot of the answers. Like, why can i not run for a week, eat the usual and actually stay the same weight or be down a pound or two. Then how come when you factor in the running why am i not losing? If i can maintain when i'm not running i should be losing when i am running. And not stuck at 180 for two months???? I just don't have the gumption for two hour work outs. Your awesome girl! Jinx!

  3. jinxxxygirl // February 15, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

    Hey your 5k is next weekend. Are you ready girl??! Jinx!

  4. bayoubabe // February 16, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

    Yes, congrats on your workout. Remember to mix it up some, so the muscles become confused... try a 'backwards workout' .. Do your exercises at the end, in the beginning.. maybe your muscles wont' feel so fatigued ? :)

  5. Me // April 12, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

    That's fantastic. Well done!!!

Post a Comment