Dinner

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 4:20 PM | 4 comments »

The smell of dinner tonight is SO delicious. I am dying for hubby to get home so we can eat! I made lean pork chops that had been marinated in apple cider vinegar and a tsp. of splenda. I sauteed them in cooking spray for just a minute per side then took them out and added onions and chopped apples. Then I added the marinading liquid back with some thyme, salt, pepper and garlic and put the chops back in and reduced it down. I sauteed some spinach with garlic and a few squeezes of fresh lemon juice and I have brown rice going in the microwave almost done. (Yes, brown rice cooks much better in the microwave than on the stove!) It smells wonderful in here and I'm starving after a hard 2 hours of working out today!

4 comments

  1. Anne H // July 1, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

    2 hour work out - my goodness. Your menu looks good, too. Yum!

  2. Sweet Copper Penny // July 2, 2009 at 6:39 AM  

    2 hours is pretty normal for me. 1 hour of strength training followed by a half hour of cardio and a half hour of yoga.

  3. jinxxxygirl // July 3, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

    Wow 2 hours! I refuse to do more than one hour a day. LOL! This is your Froggy Reminder! Jinx!

  4. Harry/JP // July 3, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

    Your menu sounds delicious and your "Littler and Littler" section tells us all we need to know about how your plan is working! Great job, Penny!

    Hope you and yours have a wonderful 4th!

Post a Comment