Fun Times

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 7:34 AM | 1 comments »

It's been a whirlwind of a week. Our trip to Tampa last weekend for my daughter's birthday was a blast and my little reunion was SO fun. We left both of the kids in Tampa for the week with my ex husband. They are having a ball and this week has been awesome for me and hubby. We've been like teenagers, having no kids here! Lots of reconnecting, lots of wine, lots of nakedness. LOL (Sorry, TMI!) We're going back to Tampa tomorrow to pick up the kids and go to a dinner party with some of my old friends. It should be another fun one. I'm SO ready to have my babies back home though! I haven't weighed this week because it's my TOM, but I've been good and have worked out everyday since Monday. Life is good. I'm so blessed!

1 comments

  1. Harry/JP // July 25, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

    Sounds like a great stretch. Happy to hear it! Enjoy your family reunion! :-)

Post a Comment