Where did the time go?

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 6:21 AM | 4 comments »

So tomorrow is my baby girl's 10th birthday. I can't believe she's gotten this old. She's out of town with her Dad for a month and I miss her like crazy. We are going up to spend the weekend there for her big birthday celebration. He usually throws her a great party every year and we never miss it. Her little brother decided to write her a "rap" song for her birthday and I'm so proud of how well he did helping me come up with rhyming words for the things he wanted to say! I'm so blessed to have not only 1, but 2 fabulous children!


4 comments

  1. Anne H // July 15, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

    Rappin Kidz - how cool is that. The time goes fast, wherever it goes. On the other hand, if you hated your life, time would seem to go slow.

  2. Cole Walter Mellon // July 15, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

    Have a hip-hoppy birthday!

  3. ~Oct // July 19, 2009 at 7:11 PM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. ~Oct // July 19, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

    email me for the new blog. :) octoberfae at gmail.com

Post a Comment