So close, so slow, but my Levi's don't know!

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 12:07 PM | 3 comments »




Well, my weight loss has definitely slowed down. I'm at the point right now where my body starts fighting me. It is apparently very comfortable being fat, and doesn't like being under 150 pounds, but we are going to have a fight and I am going to win, and not only is it going to cooperate, but it's going to LIKE it! I am at 149.9 this morning! Ha, ha ha silly silly old fat body! I'm beating you and you look good and eventually, you'll feel good at a smaller weight too!

I'm wearing my favorite Size 6 Levi's today. They are probably the smallest article of clothing I own, and finally, yes FINALLY, they are not tight. No rolls, no bunching, just a normal pair of jeans! Damn, it feels good.

3 comments

  1. Harry/JP // July 9, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

    Yay! Way to teach those pants a lesson! :-)

    Keep on working at it and I'm sure you can reprogram your body's weight preference.

    I actually think losing weight in a slower rate is a positive thing. In my book, you're working at a very good pace! Keep up the good work!

  2. Anne H // July 9, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

    I second everything that Harry just said.. Slow is ok, because you get to keep it! The losses, that is..

  3. cilla // July 13, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

    keep up the great work girl,you look great,stop by my blog sometime :)

Post a Comment