I'm a Lucky Girl

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 10:19 AM | 1 comments »

I'm so very blessed. My husband is a gem. I've been babysitting lots of kids all week, and had 2 overnight gigs both Friday and last night. My dear sweet man literally put me in the car last night and told me be home by midnight and sent me out to hang out with my girlfriends at a local pub. I had so much fun and it was a well needed break. I'm proud of myself too because all I drank was diet coke. I tried to trick myself. See, just this week my size 6 Levi's (the smallest sized clothing I own) actually pulled up, zipped and buttoned. While still tight, by yesterday they were appropriately tight if worn with a loose top. So I wore those, knowing those jeans would keep me from drinking or indulging in bar crap food! It worked. I had a great time and came home feeling empowered and proud and of course amorous towards my husband due to his overwhelmingly good deed! LOL

1 comments

  1. Anne H // June 8, 2009 at 5:08 AM  

    Love the music! Love it.

Post a Comment