Almost there!

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 6:40 AM | 1 comments »

I'm praying and working to be in the 140's by this Friday. I don't care if the scale says "149.9." That would make me really happy. If it doesn't happen, that's ok too, but I'm hoping it does. Now that I'm 7 pounds or so away from my original goal of 145, I'm thinking I want to be smaller than that. I still have lots of fat lingering around my mid section and on my arms. I may shoot for 135 and see how it goes.

Wish me luck!

1 comments

  1. Anne H // June 29, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

    I read on blogs and stories that it takes at least 6 months for your body to "settle in" after the weight is lost. It takes a while for it reform itself, or so it seems. Look at all the numbers on the right-hand side! YAY - good job!

Post a Comment