Happy New Year....PERIOD.

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 1:10 PM | 0 comments »

I woke up feeling great this morning, a little sore from my run last night and also from the 20 minute ab workout I did after the run. I lost a half pound from yesterday. I've been really hungry, it seems. In fact, I woke up at 3am and contemplated a huge spoon of peanut butter, but opted for a bite of leftover sausage quiche.I didn't understand why I've been so hungry until about an hour ago.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ME. I GOT MY PERIOD. AWESOME. REALLY. THANKS. 

That's going to make for a fantastic night, I'm sure. I can't wait to tell my hubby when he gets home from work.  (Insert sarcastic hhmmpphh here!)

Hopefully the advil will kick in soon and I can workout in a few hours anyway. We're keeping it low key tonight. We'll be hanging out with the kids, probably playing Wii.

Good luck everyone, avoiding bad food and drink and be safe if you're going out!

0 comments

Post a Comment