I have "Not So Big Anymore" News

Posted by Sweet Copper Penny | 7:24 AM | 1 comments »




This is a photo of me this same time last year at Disney World with the family. Wow, was I ever fat! Look at those chunk ass arms and that chin that doesn't stop! How did I think the shoulders of that shirt were remotely flattering on me? LOL








This is a photo of me from 2 weeks ago. I wish I had one from the front taken at this party. The funny part is, I'm slowly escaping an uncomfortable grill debate between my current husband (on the right) and my previous husband (directly behind me) LOL




I AM OFFICIALLY .2 POUNDS UNDER MY ORIGINAL GOAL WEIGHT! YEAH FOR ME....

Too bad I'm still a chunky muffin and want to lose another 10-20 pounds now.

1 comments

  1. Me // August 14, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

    Hahahaha actually you do have that 'escaping' walk going on lol

    Congratulations on the losses, you're amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment